Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

A life changing experience: Loreal Brandstorm 2013

It's June! :-)

Time passes by so fast when you are having fun and enjoying what life offers you. I will not deny the fact that the past month has been one of the most stressful and hectic month I have been through. However, it was one of the best times of my life so far.

Here is a recap of what happened in the month of May.

May 9th, 2013.


Yes, this was our dream and now our reality. We have been working so hard towards this day for the past 7 months. An intense 7 months of debates, brain storming sessions, shooting sessions, arguments, tears and laughter. There were time and time again I asked myself, "Is all these going to be worth it?".

I have never worked so hard for anything in my life. Never, in my life I have put in so much effort and sanity into achieving something. The best thing is, I was not alone and could never have achieved this dream without the two boys.

I still hold on to this principle, "You have got to work hard for what you want, nobody is going to help you, you have to help yourself. Be independent, the more you want it, the more effort you should put into it, the more someone else tells you it is impossible, you show them that you are possible of anything".

I have never been this blessed, this happy and this grateful if not for this opportunity to work with amazing individuals like Wei-Lim and David. Wei-Lim told me, "I am still just an engineer on my own, but together with both of you, I am a marketer".


"Happiness cannot be bought. However, it can be exchanged with hard work. The more effort you put into sowing, the more you will reap the harvest of your own hard work".

We will be competing in Paris on June 20th, 2013. Hopefully, we could push the boundaries of our capabilities even further.

Personally, when I am going to compete in Paris, I am not competing only for myself and the boys. I am also going to give it my all with Leon in mind. He made a difference in our lives, in mine! :-)


Bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment