Yeah that's right, the month of September has already ended. I shall do a recap of what the month of September has been like. The best way to recall back memories are from photographs. Some people say, photography is communication. I believe it is true.
Non of the following pictures are in order. All taken from my Instagram because I upload pictures daily there.
First up I'll start with the high light of my September. I celebrated my dear's 21st birthday with him. On the day itself which, was 12 September (Wednesday) I organized a fail surprise birthday dinner for him. Onecubetwo was there and we had an amazing night at Sakae Sushi.
On the Sunday, just the both of us, we went for a day trip to Desa Water Park located at Shah Alam. This theme park is priced at RM25 per entry for adults. Children admits free. I would have to say that this water park is highly recommended. It is not pricey and very worth the money. An amazing place to spend a memorable day with your loved ones or friends.
Organized a farewell dinner for Gabby aka my partner-in-crime. This guy lights up my world! =)
He's from UUM, I'm from Monash. So every time public University starts another semester it means departure and temporary separation from him.
- I had Gong Cha 4 times this month and every single time I will order their Milk Green tea, less sugar and less ice priced at RM6.90
- Discovered my love for mille crepe cakes. Tried Ochado's and Hokkaido's mille crepe. I would say Ochado's mille crepe cake, both Mango and Vanilla flavours are amazing. Priced at RM9- RM11 each
- Tried velvet cupcake and velvet cake for the first time. Velvet cupcake was bought at a Charity Drive by Monashians. The velvet cake was for Wan Sin's birthday
- Attempted at my very first fashion post with the red cotton dress I bought at RM25 from Markets held at Jaya One
- Cooked my own lunch for 4 days during mid-semester break and I now have passion for cooking
- Tried Starbuck's new caramel jelly tea frap and it's delicious. If only their drinks has less calories. Perhaps I might drink more often but until then, it's once in a blue moon