Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

[Personal] September recaps highlights


Yeah that's right, the month of September has already ended. I shall do a recap of what the month of September has been like. The best way to recall back memories are from photographs. Some people say, photography is communication. I believe it is true.

Non of the following pictures are in order. All taken from my Instagram because I upload pictures daily there.

First up I'll start with the high light of my September. I celebrated my dear's 21st birthday with him. On the day itself which, was 12 September (Wednesday) I organized a fail surprise birthday dinner for him.  Onecubetwo was there and we had an amazing night at Sakae Sushi.

On the Sunday, just the both of us, we went for a day trip to Desa Water Park located at Shah Alam. This theme park is priced at RM25 per entry for adults. Children admits free. I would have to say that this water park is highly recommended. It is not pricey and very worth the money. An amazing place to spend a memorable day with your loved ones or friends.






 Next! =)


Organized a farewell dinner for Gabby aka my partner-in-crime. This guy lights up my world! =) 

He's from UUM, I'm from Monash. So every time public University starts another semester it means departure and temporary separation from him. 

We also celebrated Wan Sin's birthday 2 weeks after my dear's. This time it was a successful surprise dinner. Initially, we wanted to kidnap the poor girl but our kidnapper failed at his job so we dropped the plan. We went to Upstairs Cafe at SS12 to have dinner. The whole team was there including Elicia, Alvin and Imran our latest family members. It was yet another amazing dinner! =) 


I also discovered my favourite Bah Kut Teh restaurant is none other than Chuan Chew Bak Kut Teh at SS14. Each person cost at RM10.

Address:-

Jalan SS 14/2, Subang Jaya, Selangor 
SS14, Subang Jaya. The restaurant is visible rom the highway itself. If you are studying in SS15, use the bridge that crosses over the NPE and you’ll land in front of a row of Bak Kut Teh restaurants.




My mom gave me this Braun Buffel bag to use. I've been using it every single day without fail. I extremely love the bright pop color. The bag has 3 compartments inside with 3 small pockets. It's a sling bag but the strap is adjustable to be used as a handbag. A very good buy indeed! =)


Summary:-
  • I had Gong Cha 4 times this month and every single time I will order their Milk Green tea, less sugar and less ice priced at RM6.90
  • Discovered my love for mille crepe cakes. Tried Ochado's and Hokkaido's mille crepe. I would say Ochado's mille crepe cake, both Mango and Vanilla flavours are amazing. Priced at RM9- RM11 each
  • Tried velvet cupcake and velvet cake for the first time. Velvet cupcake was bought at a Charity Drive by Monashians. The velvet cake was for Wan Sin's birthday
  • Attempted at my very first fashion post with the red cotton dress I bought at RM25 from Markets held at Jaya One
  • Cooked my own lunch for 4 days during mid-semester break and I now have passion for cooking
  • Tried Starbuck's new caramel jelly tea frap and it's delicious. If only their drinks has less calories. Perhaps I might drink more often but until then, it's once in a blue moon

More pictures:-



-TBC-

Cheers, with love! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment