Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bucket List!!

Recently I have stumbled upon Kavidha's blog again and specifically her bucket list page. Then, I wondered what will my bucket list be consisting of and how many of the items have I collected?

What is a bucket list?
A bucket list is a list of things that you must do before you die.

For my family

  1. Purchase a home my parents could retire in with my mother
  2. My father and mother's dream car, something with very high safety features
  3. Grandchildren my parents could play with
  4. College and university funding for my brother
  5. Healthy financial inflow for my parents so that they would not worry about a single penny at all in the future


The other crazy things on this list

  1. Kick start my business plan and see it a successful one
  2. Organize and maintain a children project 
  3. Visit all the wonders of the world
  4. Travel to countries famous for food and scenery
  5. Go scuba diving
  6. Run a marathon
  7. Own a puppy/ bunny
  8. Find someone I love
  9. Get married
  10. Meet S.H.E in person 
  11. Meet IU in person
  12. Experience a 360 degree roller coaster
  13. Dance in the rain
  14. Kiss underwater
  15. Sew a teddy bear from scratch
  16. Experience a White Christmas
  17. Spend Chinese New Year in Taiwan
  18. Visit Disneyland in Japan

Highlighted are the things I managed to complete. More would be added when I could think of more crazy colors to add into my life.

Cheers, with love.


No comments:

Post a Comment