Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Growing up

Growing up is certainly not easy. However, the process of self discovery and change is remarkably rewarding and amazing. Though it was never a smooth sailing process but to quote, "What doesn't kills you makes you stronger".

Back in high school, yes, all the way back in high school I have always thought growing up was easy. All I had to do was to excel in studies, extra curricular, sports and work my way to be an outstanding person. Al though I have achieved satisfactory results in all aspects mentioned but never before have I thought the experience I gained from beginning of year 2011 up until now was possible.

To the people who have always looked down upon me I am proud to be able to prove you wrong in every aspect. Though I do not live to impress others but I must say it was not nice growing up in the eyes of others as someone weak and incompetent of greatness.

I'm happy now. As happy as I ever could be. 
And I owe all that I achieved so far to the people I love. My family and beloved. These 6 people are the most important people in my life. There are always there for me. No matter what happens I can always count on them to be there supporting me. They are my parents, brother, sister, grandmother and one more person I could not imagine life without, Wei-Lim. My life will not be complete without Wei-Lim.



"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger"

Cheers, with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment