Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Bucket List

I took a trip down memory lane and revisited all my previous blog posts. Sure, I didn't write much but it was enough for me to see how much things have changed. Also, I stumbled upon my bucket list from the past! I wonder how many were fulfilled?

For my family
  1. Purchase a home my parents could retire in (I am working on this)
  2. My father and mother's dream car, something with very high safety features (Also working on this)
  3. Grandchildren my parents could play with (Will work on this when the marriage part is completed)
  4. College and university funding for my brother (The time will come)
  5. Healthy financial inflow for my parents so that they would not worry about a single penny at all in the future (I am still working on this)

Other things on the list
  1. Organize and maintain a children project 
  2. Run a marathon
  3. Find someone I love
  4. Get married
  5. Meet S.H.E in person 
  6. Experience a 360 degree roller coaster
  7. Dance in the rain
  8. Kiss underwater (Updated July 2015)
  9. Experience a White Christmas (Updated July 2015 - experienced in Korea 2012 and Japan 2014)
  10. Visit Disneyland in Japan (Updated July 2015 - experienced in Japan 2014)
  11. Visit ALL the Disneyland in the world *new*
  12. Visit Santorini, Greece *new*
  13. Visit Japan at least once in 2 years *new*
  14. Complete a doctorate *new*
  15. Run a marathon AGAIN *new*
  16. Visit Korea at least once in 4 years *new*
  17. Travel with Wei Lim at least once a year *new*
  18. Spend every Christmas with my family (parents, sister and brother)*new*
  19. Have dinner with kaufu (uncle) at least once a week *new*
  20. Learn coding *new*
  21. Start and maintain a successful fashion line with a purpose to empower woman of all sizes to appreciate their own bodies *new*
  22. Start and maintain a successful food & beverage food chain that will disrupt the food industry *new*
I could sit all day and list more and more down but all talk and no action is not going to get me anywhere. So this is it for now, wish me luck!

Cheers,
Amy Lim.


No comments:

Post a Comment