Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ask me about year 2012; answered


Ask me about my year 2012 
  • 1: What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
    • Walk around nude in a hot spring bath and in the women's locker in Korea
  • 2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
    • Honestly, I did not have new year resolutions for year 2012 but I will definitely start one this year
  • 3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
    • Definitely not
  • 4: Did anyone close to you die?
    • Thankfully not
  • 5: What countries did you visit?
    • Korea from Dec 12-20 and it was amazing
  • 6: What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012
    • Self discipline and determination
  • 7: What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
    • 14 February, 21 July, 25 December and 31 December. Those are all the dates I spent together with le boy. From the shout out he did in front of 20 more people during Valentines, confessing his love to me, to the birthday surprise he organized, Christmas with his pox and the wonderful lunch and movie during new year's eve
  • 8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
    • Getting into the semi-finals for Loreal Brandstorm with ARTENTECH
  • 9: What was your biggest failure?
    • It is a secret but a failure that I will never repeat 
  • 10: Did you suffer illness or injury?
    • Injury....perhaps, emotional injury
  • 11: What was the best thing you bought?
    • Jamie Oliver cook book for my mother. Here comes all the delicious meals from her
  • 12: Whose behaviour merited celebration?
    • N/A
  • 13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?
    • Secret
  • 14: Where did most of your money go?
    • Food and misc things (usually, the cute things that got me attracted and buying them for no absolute necessity or valid reasoning) 
  • 15: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
    • Loreal Brandstorm 2013 
  • 16: What song will always remind you of 2012?
    • Gangnam style. Please don't ask me why 
  • 17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
    • Happier and thinner. I'll answer richer or poorer when I start earning my own money
  • 18: What do you wish you’d done more of?
    • Studying and exercising 
  • 19: What do you wish you’d done less of?
    • Caring for people who does not deserve me
  • 20: How did you spend Christmas?
    • With my family and love 
  • 21: Did you fall in love in 2012?
    • Yes I did, again and again since July year 2011
  • 22: What was your favourite TV program?
    • Doctor Who and Heroes 
  • 23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
    • Yes, yes I do but it is not hate for hatred is bad for the soul. It is rather more of disappointed and fed up with
  • 24: What was the best book you read?
    • Between the lines, still reading it
  • 25: What was your greatest musical discovery?
    • IU 
  • 26: What did you want and get?
    • I wanted to get into the semi-finals for Loreal Brandstorm, we got in 
  • 27: What did you want and not get?
    • I wanted to win at least Most Progressive award
  • 28: What was your favourite film of this year?
    • Rise of the Guardians
  • 29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
    • Changes
  • 30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
    • Comfortable (extremely comfortable) 
  • 31: What kept you sane?
    • My love 
  • 32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
    • IU 
  • 33: What political issue stirred you the most?
    • Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transexual identification guidelines published which was endorsed by the Ministry of Education, absolutely absurd 
  • 34: Who did you miss?
    • N/A
  • 35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
    • That life is only going to get harder. However, even when life becomes unbearable, we must not give up. Also, there will always be someone, if not all, but at least one who will always be there to support me through the hardest part of life 
  • 36: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
    • I won't give up- Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment