Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Girls are thinkers

If you are a girl you are most probably thinking about something right now while reading this post. I am not stereotyping but based on personal experiences, girls are thinkers. As a girl myself, I would not deny the fact that I am thinking at every second of the day be it in the showers or watching television. Sometimes it annoys me to find myself constantly thinking about something. 

Credits Best Quotes on Facebook

On the other hand, this is also one reason why girls are more emotional creatures. When you ponder about something for too long it will lead to the negative side of it. Even the most optimistic people will find themselves dwelling on the pessimistic things. Why are girls so complicated? I do not know! 

Here is my assumption, girls think too much because of their motherly nature. Because girls are born to be mothers, they tend to think more about everything. Or in other words, they worry too much about every single thing that goes on in their lives. Yes or no? 



No comments:

Post a Comment