Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Bucket List

I took a trip down memory lane and revisited all my previous blog posts and I stumbled upon my bucket list from the past! I wonder how many were fulfilled?
  1. Purchase a home my parents could retire in
  2. Organize and maintain a children project 
  3. Run a marathon
  4. Find someone I love
  5. Get married
  6. Meet S.H.E in person 
  7. Experience a 360 degree roller coaster
  8. Dance in the rain
  9. Kiss underwater 
  10. Experience a White Christmas 
  11. Visit Disneyland in Japan 
  12. Visit ALL the Disneyland in the world 
  13. Visit Santorini, Greece 
  14. Visit Japan at least once in 2 years 
  15. Complete a doctorate 
  16. Run a marathon AGAIN 
  17. Visit Korea at least once in 4 years 
  18. Travel with Wei Lim at least once a year 
  19. Spend every Christmas with my family
  20. Learn coding 
  21. Start and maintain a successful business
I could sit all day and list more and more down but all talk and no action is not going to get me anywhere. So this is it for now, wish me luck!

Cheers,
Amy Lim.

No comments:

Post a Comment